Thailand Immigration
Posted in Legal

Marriage Visa Application in Phuket

If you are married to a Thai citizen then you would need to apply for a marriage visa also called an “O” visa to live long term in Phuket with your wife. Our solicitors in Phuket will be able to assist you will all the papaerwork needed to obtain the…

Read More